Thursday 20 February 2014

Brand new trading methods (21st Feb 2014)


If you want to trade with me live, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com


Please click on above StockPair logo to open a free account (No funding needed until you are ready to go live with me), then email your skype ID to me at ezbinary@outlook.com , I will then add you into my daily live trading group for live trading signals and instance discussion.


BROKER : StockPair

Date : 21st Feb 2014
  

Original investment as 18th Feb 2014 : USD 300 
Account balance as of trading day end : USD 1015.00

Number of active trading days : 4 day

Return of Investment (ROI) for the month of Feb 2014:

   238 %  



Trading Methods Outline


This account was setup to test for the new trading methods base on 1hr expiry using the Forexbreakthru ver 4 indicators.

I find that the new trading methods give a much higher accuracy.

From above result, so far the return is very satisfactory at 238% (ROI, Return of investment) in 4 days trading.

Will continue to use the same method to see how far can I stretch the account by end Feb 2014.




 VIDEO CAPTURE :

* If you want me to assist you in recovering your lost, or if you do not want to trade yourself and want me to manage your account, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com for discussion.



________________________________________________



Join my daily live trading with live chart for instance learning and method proving. So there is nothing to hide.


*********************************************************************