Monday 17 February 2014

Brand new trading methods (Year 2014)


If you want to trade with me live, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com


Please click on above StockPair logo to open a free account (No funding needed until you are ready to go live with me), then email your skype ID to me at ezbinary@outlook.com , I will then add you into my daily live trading group for live trading signals and instance discussion.


BROKER : StockPair

Date : 11th Jan 2014
  

Original investment as 1st Jan 2014 : USD 
Account Balance at trading day start : USD
Account balance as of trading day end : USD 



Number of active trading days : 0 day

Return of Investment (ROI) for the month of Jan 2014:

   0 %  



Trading Methods Outline



Dear All, it has been sometime that I have not been actively updating my blog , reason being December 2013 is in full holiday mood with personal vacation, Chrismas , New year. And January 2014 is also a busy and lazy month for Chinese like me as the Chinese new year is round the Conner starting 31st January 2014 for 15 days celebration.

Finally, I have time to sattle down and do a full concentration on trading again.

Coming months, I am going to demonstrate a new trading methods using 5% trade margin with minimum 3 trades per day.

I am only using my all time famous "Forexbreakthru indicators version 4" which looking at M15 chart in MT4, with price hitting the Red resistance horizontal colour bar with "Red resistance dot" appear, then switch over to M5 looking at the same indicators, and finally looking at the M1 for the pin point signal before entering the 30mins / 1 hour expiry trade.


I will also try to give some good tutorial in this blog from time to time.

Be ready to watch the daily / weekly trading result in this blog



 VIDEO CAPTURE :



* If you want me to assist you in recovering your lost, or if you do not want to trade yourself and want me to manage your account, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com for discussion.



________________________________________________



Join my daily live trading with live chart for instance learning and method proving. So there is nothing to hide.


*********************************************************************