Friday 14 March 2014

Brand new trading methods (14th March 2014) - 2526% in 18 days


If you want to trade with me live, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com


Please click on above StockPair logo to open a free account (No funding needed until you are ready to go live with me), then email your skype ID to me at ezbinary@outlook.com , I will then add you into my daily live trading group for live trading signals and instance discussion.


BROKER : StockPair

Date : 14th March 2014
  

Original investment as 18th Feb 2014 : USD 300 
Account balance as of trading day end (after profit withdrawal) : USD 7128.00
Profit withdraw on 13th March 2014 : USD750

Number of trading days on this account : 18 day

Return of Investment (ROI) till date

   2526 %  



Trading Methods Outline


Dear All, it has been sometime I had not update this blog due to busy schedule, now I am here showing you the continue trading result of the same account which start at USD300 and grow till today USD7128 after withdrawal of profit USD750.

Due to long list of detail transactions record, I need to take sometime to do screen capture, for the time being, please refer to below video link on proof of transactions and record details.

If you want me to how you the live screen, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com, I can remote connect you to my screen to show my live trading proof.


 VIDEO CAPTURE :

* If you want me to assist you in recovering your lost, or if you do not want to trade yourself and want me to manage your account, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com for discussion.



________________________________________________



Join my daily live trading with live chart for instance learning and method proving. So there is nothing to hide.


*********************************************************************