Monday 2 December 2013

Stockpair Daily Trading Result - 3rd Dec 2013 (Daniel)


If you want to trade with me live, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com


Please click on above StockPair logo to open a free account (No funding needed until you are ready to go live with me), then email your skype ID to me at ezbinary@outlook.com , I will then add you into my daily live trading group for live trading signals and instance discussion.


BROKER : StockPair

Date : 3rd Dec 2013
  

Original investment as 1st Dec 2013 : USD 5,000
Account Balance at today day start : USD0.00
Account Balance at today day end : USD0.00


Profit for the day : USD0.00

Number of active trading days : 0 days

Return of Investment (ROI) for the month of Nov 2013 :

   0 %  


Dear All, I had a special request from one of my long term member wanted me to feature his account in this month "star account" in this blog.

He had deposited USD2k, and will deposit another USD3K within this week.

Once the funding of the account has been complete, I will trade on his 5K account for this month with daily trading result + video




Today's trading details

Live result coming soon.

<Daily live trade screen capture here>



VIDEO CAPTURE :

Video link will be update here once uploading to youtube is complete


* If you want me to assist you in recovering your lost, or if you do not want to trade yourself and want me to manage your account, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com for discussion.



________________________________________________



Join my daily live trading with live chart for instance learning and method proving. So there is nothing to hide.


*********************************************************************