Thursday 14 November 2013

Stockpair Daily Trading Result - 14th NOV 2013 (Special)


If you want to trade with me live, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com


Please click on above StockPair logo to open a free account (No funding needed until you are ready to go live with me), then email your skype ID to me at ezbinary@outlook.com , I will then add you into my daily live trading group for live trading signals and instance discussion.


BROKER : StockPair

Date : 14th Oct 2013
  

Original investment as 1st Nov 2013 : USD 1,000
Account Balance at today day start : USD2.008.00
Account Balance at today day end : USD2,443.00


Profit for the day : USD435.00

Number of active trading days : 09 days

Return of Investment (ROI) for the month of Nov 2013 :

  144.3 %  



USD1,000 deposited on a new stockpair account at 30th Oct 2013.
I will trade for the month of Nov 2013, see how far I can stretch on the profit.






Today's trading details

Today is a easy day to trade in the early part of morning, after making a few successful trades, I already hit my expected day target and decide to call it an early day off.



 








* If you want me to assist you in recovering your lost, or if you do not want to trade yourself and want me to manage your account, please email me at ezbinary@outlook.com for discussion.



________________________________________________



Join my daily live trading with live chart for instance learning and method proving. So there is nothing to hide.


*********************************************************************